R & D and Quality Control
- All Progress starts from research and quality is the key word for success.
- Company therefore is very research-oriented and quality conscious.
- Company has its own well-equipped modern laboratory to conduct R&D besides exercising steadfast quality control to keep its products at international levels of excellence.
- Besides, Company commissions and assigns outside organisations to conduct vast amounts of research for its products.
- The Research Project entrusted to Tamilnadu Agricultural University to find out the efficacy of Ammonium Chloride Fertilizer has helped to establish the use of this fertilizer for different crops like Paddy, Sugarcane, Groundnut, etc.
- The Project entrusted to the University of Agricultural Sciences, Hebbal (Karnataka, India) has established the usefulness of Ammonium Chloride Fertilizer for Mulberry crop compared to other fertilizers.
- The Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University has approved the efficacy of Ammonium Chloride Fertilizer for cotton crop.
- The Tamilnadu Agricultural University has endorsed the efficacy of Ammonium Chloride for Potato crop by conducting research in the Nilgiris.
- Quality control and Research is a continuous process in the Company.